Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

EOTD: Bright! (Sugarpill with Madd Style Cosmetics)

Today the warm weather got me all excited to do a bright eye. (Not that I don't usually do a bright eye, but still!) I primarily used Sugarpill (both pressed and loose), but I also used one Madd Style Cosmetics pigment to achieve this look:

(Click the photo for a larger version.)

Products used:
  • The All Natural Face Shadow Primer in "Buff"
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Buttercupcake on 1st half of lid
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Magentric on outer lid and blended inwards toward Buttercupcake. Also blended up into crease.
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Tipsy applied to lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Tweaker in duct and as brow highlight
  • Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black"
Usually I put on a base (NXY Eyeshadow Base in "White" is my go-to), but today I decided not to in order to better test out the All Natural Face primer and to see how well my makeup would stay without a base affecting the process. The results were quite good. I took these pictures over 8 hours after applying, though I did do a quick touch up before snapping the photo. The creasing was minimal, which is great! What was the best, however, was that my Sugarpill colours were bright as all hell even without the white base!! Win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment