Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

EOTD: Madd Style Cosmetics "Smurf Eyes"

My husband keeps calling me Smurf because of the colour combo on my lids today. I like it and being called Smurf is...kinda fun?! :)

My Madd Style Cosmetics look started out like this, this morning:



And they've morphed a bit into this:

(I just extended the liner and added falsies--cause sometimes you just want to be extra dramatic on a Sunday!)

Products used:
  • SoBe Primed and Proper for primer (the top picture was taken about 3 or 4 hours before the second, and NO creasing! If only I could get it that consistent EVERY time I use it!!!)
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Sub Zero in ducts and as brow highlight
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas collection) on 2/3rds of lid
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Debaser on outer 1/3 of lid and on the lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Space Oddity in outer most corner, into crease and on outer lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Time Warp applied as liner (mixing medium used: Aromaleigh Indelible Eyeliner Sealant)
  • Quo 803 Lashes (on bottom picture)

This was my first time playing with Sally. Why did I wait so long?!! It's such a pretty silvery blue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment