Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

EOTD: Naked Cosmetics Smoky Eyes (two ways)

Hi Everyone!

This evening I decided to play with my new Debonaire Naked Cosmetics collection! The trouble was, I didn't know what type of smoky eye I wanted to do--so I just ended up doing both! :)

Both looks were applied over MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" primer. Both also have a black/white base of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on pencil in Zero and NYX Eyeshadow base in "White". Both looks also have UD's pencil in "Yeyo" as a base for the duct. Both looks have the waterline lined with UD's Zero. And last but not least, both looks have Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" as a brow highlight.

Enough pre-amble!

The left eye. For this I used 06 in the outer-most part of the lid and lower lash line. Then I used 05 to blend into that, then 04 to blend into 05. Lastly I used 02 in the duct.


The right eye. For this I used 06 all over the lid. 04 blended lightly in the crease. 05 in the deepest part of the crease. 03 in the duct.


I can't even decide which one I prefer!! :)

2 comments:

  1. eyegraffiti.blogspot.comJanuary 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM

    Well I sure prefer the darker one! It's gorgeous and even thought you rock in the lighter version I still think your eyes really pop out more in the latter one!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)  I was pretty happy with how the darker one came out, myself.  It's nice and super smoky, which was the idea!

    ReplyDelete