Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

EOTD: Starried MSC + Sugarpill Lashes

Hi hi hi!

Tonight I wanted to try out another of my new pairs of Sugarpill lashes!  This evening, "Sinnocent" was up!  As with the "Sparks" pair, I had to cut these down a bit, and because I have *finally* have started to learn my lesson that using LESS glue is *always* better than using MORE glue, applying false lashes is a breeze!  Seriously.  Sugarpill lashes have made such a good pairing with my MSC pigments, that I went for the same combo tonight!  The Sinnocent lashes are so full and fluttery--I quite like them!  They're comfy to wear, too.

Here is the look I came up with:


And here is a picture to show the lashes the very best:




 

Products used:

  • MTCoffinz "Under the Rainbow" Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Up in Smoke Matte Grey" applied to the crease
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Starry Night" applied to the bulk of the lid
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Double Rainbow" applied to the outer lid and into the outer crease
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Double Rainbow" applied over the top of the UD pencil on the lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Love and Rockets" applied to the duct
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Birfday Suit" for a brow highlight
  • Inglot Gel Liner in "77" for a winged liner
  • A tiny bit of NYX Super Skinny Marker Liner to clean up/make more precise the winged liner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in "Zero" to line the lower and upper waterlines
  • Sugarpill "Sinnocent" lashes!
I've been hooked on smoky looks lately, I guess.  That and I'm kind of obsessed with my new Sugarpill lashes!

I hope you enjoyed this look and thanks for stopping by!  :)


4 comments:

  1. Those lashes looks amazing! And the shadows looks great.
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  2. compagnion2.blogspot.comJanuary 22, 2013 at 7:52 PM

     great  post!

    Don't forget to visit my blog in ur spare time and follow if you like it, then ofc I'll do the same with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed commenting back to this!  Thank you, Phlox!  The lashes are quite fun, I agree.  I have a couple more pairs I need to test out.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliment.  I will check out your blog.  :)

    ReplyDelete