Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

EOTD: Madd Style Cosmetics Greens!

Hello!

Today I played around with some greens and the results are quite fun.  For those of you who have been following me for a while, you will recognize this look as my "signature" look (I can obviously change out the colours for whatever colours I choose--I guess the "signature" part is the way I apply the black in the outer corner).  I had wanted to use some of the new Madd Style Cosmetics colours I had picked up and I was requested to use a couple of these colours as well!

Here's a look...at the look...:)


In real life (had I done this look at a time of day where I could still capture it with natural light) the black is so much more awesome and so sparkly (it has glitter that shifts from green to gold and is super neato!).  This picture still does a pretty good job of reflecting the overall look though!  I do believe I will be putting together a photo (or filmed?!) tutorial for this look this coming weekend.  Mhmm, yep!

Products used:

  • The All Natural Face Eye Shadow Primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
  • The All Natural Face Eye Shadow "Primer" in "Black" (applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lid and to line the lower lash line)
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Little Drop of Poison" applied to the inner 1/3rd of the lid
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Who R U?" applied to the middle 1/3rd of the lid
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Travel by Candlelight" applied to the outer 1/3rd of the lid
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in "Yeyo" applied to the duct as a base for MSC's "Luck Potion" which was applied over the top of the pencil
  • MSC's "Travel By Candlelight" applied along the whole lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Psychic Paper" applied under the brow and blended down into the greens and black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterlines
  • Lush's "Independent" liner applied the the upper lash line
  • Milani's Power Lash in "Black" for mascara
The end!  

Look out for an Inglot Haul post coming up soon--I went to my *very first* Inglot counter and picked up some goodies!  You can kind of see a sneak peak of one of the products in the above picture (I picked out a few of their brow colours and so far I am liking them a lot!!).

Thanks, as always, for dropping by!  I hope this has inspired you to pull out some of your green shadows.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment