Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

EOTD: Multi-Company Mash-Up (Sugarpill and Madd Style Cosmetics)

A while ago I picked up the new Madd Style Cosmetics "Gloomcookie"--a neato purple taupe colour that has a strong green duochrome.  I just knew that it was going to play nicely with Sugarpill's "Poison Plum" (thankfully I have not one but TWO pans of this colour when it was still vegan!) and so I had to try it out!  I also added some blue, Sugarpill's "Afterparty", to the look for a little somethin' unexpected.  This is the look that resulted:





 Oooooh, fun!! Right?!!

Products used:
  • Pure Fusion Eyeshadow Primer (I have reasons to suspect that I was erroneously told that this is a vegan product.  I cannot say for sure at this point, but I don't recommend it to any vegans just because of the suspicions that I have!)
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Yeyo" to line the lower lash line and lower waterline
  • Sugarpill's Poison Plum applied to the crease and along the outer portion of the lower lash line
  • Sugarpill's Bulletproof applied to the outer crease/outer "V"
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Gloomcookie applied to the entire lid area
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Psychic Paper to blend out Poison Plum and added under the brow for a highlight
  • Sugarpill's Afterparty applied to the middle of the lower lash line
  • Madd Style Cosmetics "Luck Potion" applied to the duct and to set the white pencil on the waterline
  • Inglot's Gel Liner in "77"
  • Gabriel Color Mascara (lower lashes) and Milani Power Lash (upper lashes)
What colours did *you* use on your eyes today??

Thanks, as always, for dropping by to take a look!  :)

2 comments: