Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

EOTD: Steely Inglot

Hi hi!

Yesterday evening I saw the new Superman (Man of Steel) movie and was inspired to use some Inglot colours and do something "steely" for the occasion.  Here's what I came up with!


 

I always get excited when I find a good reason to use a bunch of my Inglot colours.  They are such a joy to work with!  This look also contributed to me being able to use some of my newest brushes (and I really need to put together a post soon showing you all some of my recent new favorite brushes!).

Here is a list of the products used:

  • Eyeshadow Primer (I'm not going to say which brand because I recently have come to suspect that they sell their primer as "vegan" when it isn't!)
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in "White"
  • Inglot 376 Matte (dark grey) applied to the crease
  • Inglot 501 D.S (light matte grey with sparkles) applied above 376 to blend out the dark grey
  • Inglot 451 Pearl (metallic gunmetal) applied to the lid
  • Inglot 318 Matte (white) applied under the brow
  • The duct is a mixture of 318 Matte and 501 D.S.
  • A tiny bit of Inglot's 349 Matte (a taupey brown) through the crease
  • Inglot 65 AMC (black with silver sparkles) on the outer lid and outer lower lash line.  I also smudged this colour a bit along the upper lash line.
  • The lower lash line is 451 Pearl for the most part
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Zero" to line the upper and lower waterlines
  • Gabriel Color Mascara in "Black" applied to the upper and lower lashes
And that's that!  Have you seen the new Superman?  What makeup did *you* wear for the occasion?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Inglot eyeshadows are amazing! The look you created with them is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inglot most definitely *is* amazing. I'm plotting my next 10 palette already! I'm just dreading taking my shadows out of my other three palettes to rearrange things!

    And thank you! I liked this look a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete