Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 5!

5 is one of my favorite numbers, so it's somewhat funny what the topic of today's 30 Days of Happiness happens to be:


Breakfast!!  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast.  But.  I almost *never* eat breakfast!  I know, I know.  It's the most important meal of the day.  Believe me.  I've told that to LOTS of people who don't eat breakfast.  I'm terrible at taking my own advice.  My favorite thing for breakfast, when I eat it, is savory food.  Whether it's tofu scramble, savory waffles (think waffles with steamed kale, fried tofu and gravy!) or something of that sort--I am totally game.  

I do enjoy myself a bowl of cereal.  I think all the best things can be eaten with spoons (but I'm mostly referring to soup.  I LOVE SOUP!) and cereal is no exception.  I like granola.  A lot.  

Do I like granola more than savory breakfast?  Heck no.  Savory breakfast ANY AND EVERY DAY!

Breakfast makes me type in caps...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment