Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge! Day 12!

Okay!  This topic has made me feel all anxious and uncomfortable because I can't, for the life of me, remember the NAME of my middle school role model....


I have sent out an SOS to my Mom, hoping that she will remember this person's name...because I think they knew each other when they were teenagers???

Anyways.  Back in the 7th grade I had the most wonderful English teacher.  She was the reason I wanted to become a teacher myself and part of the reason why I came to love English so very much.  I remember her teaching us a book that had to do with these humanoid people on another planet and the main character had blue (or was it green??) skin.  I can't remember the name of that either, but I *do* remember really liking that book and thinking to myself that not all English teachers would have picked a book like that to teach.  Although I can't say that I ever will become a teacher (although who knows...stranger things have happened!), I definitely LOVE teaching.  T.Aing in the English department at my university is one of the most fun things ever an I'm lucky enough to have chosen a profession (in HR) where I can train/teach people alllllll of the time.  

Now if only I could remember her name...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment