Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

30 Day Happiness Challenge! Day 19!

Oh goodness.  It's starting to feel like I'm running out of days!  Oooh nooooo!


Favorite blogs?!  Check!

My lovely friend Lindsay has a super blog where she posts about her awesome vegan food creations.  Sometimes she posts about other things, but it's usually about food and food is the best!  

This one isn't so much a blog as it is a blogging community...and does anyone ever even still use Live Journal?  No one knows...but what I do know, is that this community called Behind the Lens always inspires me to take my camera out!

Food.  Check.  Photos.  Check!

Makeup?  

Check!  Viola's blog, Killer Colours, is greatness.  She focuses on a lot of cruelty free products (but not everything, sadly) and her tutorials are lovely.  I envy her nail polish application techniques and her posts about her daily life always make me nostalgic for Europe.

Yay blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment