Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Days of Happiness! Day 1!

My lovely friend, Lizzy, over at It's a Geek Life has started up a 30 Day Happiness challenge.  I participated in this with her a couple of years ago and it was good fun, so of course I decided to join in again this year!

One might say I'm off to rough start as I really did think today was March 1st, not March 2nd! That means you'll be getting two posts today so I can catch up!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The first challenge:


Does...a smirk count???


I don't really do open lipped smiles in pictures and any that I took looked utterly ridiculous and not like me at all!  I guess I'm just a smirkin' kind of lady.  :)

Thanks to Lizzy for starting this up again--I'm looking forward to the next 30 "days"!  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment