Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

EOTD: Sugarpill and Madd Style Cosmetics

Hi, and hello!

This evening, whilst getting ready to go over to a friend's to watch the newest episode of Game of Thrones, I decided to dip into some Sugarpill!  I'm in a FB group where we're doing little challenges and the challenge is for us all to use the same colours (or similar colours) in looks to see how we all come up with different ideas, etc.  The challenge for this week was to use Sugarpill's Mochi (or a mint), Sugarpill's Velocity (or a true blue) and Sugarpill's 2am (or a warm purple).  Since 2am isn't vegan, I don't own that one--so I used a warm purple by Madd Style Cosmetics!

And here is the look I came up with:

I think the results are kinda fun!  

Products used:
  • Primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
  • Korres Eyeliner Pencil in White
  • Sugarpill Candycrush
  • Sugarpill Mochi
  • Madd Style Cosmetics Ickis
  • Sugarpill Velocity
  • Sugarpill Tako
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Cosmetic Pencil in Poolboy
  • Tarte's Inner Rim Brightener
  • Pure Anada Mascara
  • Barry M Bright Turquoise Mascara
I've had this Barry M mascara for a while and I *thought* it didn't work all that well and so I haven't really played around with it.  I'm *really* happy with how well it showed up on my lower lashes though!  Holy heck!  I gotta use this stuff more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment