Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Yesterday was Pride in Vancouver. I dressed up my eyes!

The August long weekend in Vancouver always signifies the same thing for me: Pride!  Yesterday was the day of the Parade and general festivities around time.  Fun was had by all!

This year I decided to utilize my Whisper Individual False Eyelashes by none other than Sugarpill Cosmetics.  I thought the result was SO FUN.  I shared this look on the Reddit Page (/r/MakeupAddiction) and received some very positive feeback, which is also neato!





Here is a list of the other products I used:
  • OCC concealer in Y1 and Y2.
  • Inglot 395, 342 and 329 on the eyes.
  • Gabriel Color blush in Apricot.
  • Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
  • Barry M Bright Turquoise Lengthening Mascara.
  • OCC Lip Tar in Concubine.
  • The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.
  • ELF Wet Brow Clear Mascara.
  • Inglot 560 through the brows.

I was so hesitant to take these babies off that I even had a nap in them.  AND went for a run in the evening.  They stayed in place through that all!!  I hope those of you in the Vancouver area are having a lovely weekend and if you participated in any of the Pride activities, I hope you had a damn good time.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment