Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

EOTD: Naked and Neve Cosmetics

Yesterday I was inspired to use one of my Naked Cosmetics colours. I (shamefully) have a number of their collections and I rarely dip into them! This EOTD features colour #3 from their Mother Nature collection

Yesterday I also learned how to properly stack false lashes, so I wanted to try that out too! :)

Here was the result!




Products used:
  • Tarte CC Eye Primer
  • Barry M Eyeliner Kohl in Black
  • Neve Cosmetics in Butterfly, Bonbon and Magma in the crease
  • Inglot 329 on the outer portion of the lid and to smoke out the black liner on the lower lash line
  • Naked Cosmetics #3 from their Mother Nature collection on the majority of the lid
  • Neve Cosmetics Etoile in the duct
  • Gabriel Color eyeshadow in Bone below the eyebrow
  • NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (I usually don't use this and this reminded me why!)
  • Tarte CC Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Medium Dark
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
  • Ardell #109 stacked with Quo #801
Now I want to stack ALLLLLLLLL of my lashes!  Holy smokes!

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! Because
    of the way you explained, the things you defined, I have been adorer of your
    site…
    oro gold

    ReplyDelete